TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Rail Engineering Solutions LTD, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Rail Engineering Solutions LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Rail Engineering Solutions LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Rail Engineering Solutions LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screenb. print one copy of the Content3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Rail Engineering Solutions LTD.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
6. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Rail Engineering Solutions LTD makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Rail Engineering Solutions LTD is under no obligation to update information on the Website.7. Whilst Rail Engineering Solutions LTD uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.8. Rail Engineering Solutions LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.9. Rail Engineering Solutions LTD reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.11. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rail Engineering Solutions LTD accepts no liability for any of the following:a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Rail Engineering Solutions LTD details
20. Rail Engineering Solutions LTD is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13394596 whose registered address is Office 7 , 35-37 LUDGATE HILL, London , EC4M 7JN and it operates the Website Www.railengineeeingsolutions.co.uk.
You can contact Rail Engineering Solutions LTD by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Rail Engineering Solutions LTD via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Rail Engineering Solutions LTD, we or us
Rail Engineering Solutions LTD, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13394596 whose registered office is at Office 7, 35-37 LUDGATE HILL, LONDON , EC4M7JN;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Rail Engineering Solutions LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Rail Engineering Solutions LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.railengineeringsolutions.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:a. name;b. job title;c. profession;d. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;e. IP address (automatically collected);f. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:a. data is given to us by you ; andb. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Rail Engineering Solutions LTD will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:a. improvement of our products / services;b. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:a. any of our group companies or affiliates - To ensure proper compliance and administration for rail engineering solutions website and business ;b. relevant authorities - for crime prevention purposes ;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.b. we store your Data on secure servers.14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
Copyright © 2024 Rail Engineering Solutions - All Rights Reserved.
This website and all its contents are the intellectual property of Rail Engineering Solutions LTD nothing in this website is to be distributed or copied without agreement from a director within Rail Engineering Solutions LTD
Company Number: 13394596| VAT Registration No: 384371086
Registered office: Office7, 35-37 LUDGATE HILL, LONDON EC4M7JN
Powered by Rail Engineering Solutions